October 3-5, 2018
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
Access other SpringWorld pages through "More in this Section" above.
Call for Presentations - CASMI Is Taking its Education Program to a New Level at SpringWorld 2018
Both attendees and exhibitors have been asking CASMI for more! They’d like to see more sessions…more topic diversity…more focus on the importance of the educational opportunities at SpringWorld.
You’ve spoken, and we are listening!
Beginning with SpringWorld 2018, Oct. 3-5 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, Illinois, CASMI will be placing more emphasis on our programming than we have in the past. This is being done because you asked for it, to attract attendees who may be encouraged to visit given a more robust offering of seminars, and to help keep attendees more engaged during the event. Our goal is to create a diverse program that will appeal to various audiences; not a “technology only focused” program.
We invite all Primary Members (spring manufacturers), SpringWorld 2018 exhibitors, and interested parties to submit their presentation suggestions (please note that suppliers must be exhibiting in SpringWorld to present). CASMI will provide a complimentary LCD projector, a large screen and power as needed. You will need to provide your own computer for the presentation. Sessions are typically 45 minutes in length.
We are looking for programming in the following areas:
- Business Management, including HR (compensation, benefits, etc), finance and economics, safety plans and compliance, taxes and succession planning, becoming a government supplier, accessing money through grants and loans
- Marketing & Sales, including website design and enhancements, social media, direct mail, media relations, sales techniques
- Training, including tool and die, maintenance and supervisor, establishing quality programs (e.g., 6 SIGMA, ISO, etc.)
- I.T., including software and hardware for inventory control, payroll, CAD/CAM
- Spring Industry Technology & Techniques, including tooling, repair and diagnostics, coiling and bending, coatings
- Other, including any presentation that we should consider that do not appear in the categories above
Because we plan to list all of these programs ahead of time and encourage attendees and exhibitor personnel to register for them in advance, and so that we can announce some of the programming at the SpringWorld 2018 Kick-Off Dinner next October, the deadline to submit your suggestion is August 31, 2017.
Select this link to download the Call for Presentations form in Adobe PDF format (fillable).
Please contact CASMI at 630.359.4273 with any questions you may have.